- ▼WHAT TYPE OF AROMA DOES THIS THRIVE OIL HAVE? IS IT CITRUSY/LEMON-LIME OR SOME OTHER COMPOSITION?
- Customers typically describe the aroma of Thrive's Shave Oil as "citric", "earthy", "masculine", "wonderfully light" and "Christmas-y" (which sounds like a good thing, at least for those who like Christmas ;).
Thrive's Shave Oil fragrance is derived 100% from natural plant oils, no synthetic chemicals. Two special plants from Costa Rica with excellent skin protection properties--unique to Thrive's products--form the base, and are complemented by rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lemon, orange, vetiver, and star anise oils.
Its one of the most unique and healthy shave oils available. We hope you enjoy it if you purchase.
- ◄ARE THRIVE NATURAL CARE PRODUCTS CRUELTY FREE?
- "YES, Thrive is 100% cruelty free." Our products are made without any animal or animal-derived ingredients, and none of the ingredients were tested on animals. The ingredients for all Thrive products-- were independently reviewed by Whole Foods Market and certified "Premium Bodycare", the retailer's highest ranking for safety, sustainability and efficacy. So the product works great AND is vegan-safe.
- ◄CAN THRIVE’S SHAVE OIL BE USED AS A PRE-SHAVE OIL UNDER TRADITIONAL SHAVING SOAP?
- Thrive's Shave Oil is very effective as a pre-shave oil under traditional shaving soaps. The two potent Costa Rican plants that are unique to Thrive's products--fierillo and juanilama--combine with the other natural ingredients to hydrate your skin, reduce irritation and redness, and allow for a closer shave. You'll see that Thrive's shave oil is not overly thick, as are some other pre-shave oils, so using it as a pre-shave should give you a more effective shave and healthier skin, two-for-one. Enjoy your Thrive.
- ◄CAN I USE THRIVE’S BODYSHAVE OIL AND THRIVE’S FACE SHAVE OIL WITH AN ELECTRIC SHAVER?
- The short answer is "Yes, you can use Thrive's BodyShave Oil and Thrive’s Face Shave Oil to make your electric shave closer and less irritating."
The Face Shave Oil is slightly more viscous, but our customers reported achieving a closer shave than when they used only their electric razor.
The Thrive BodyShave Oil is less viscous to allow for easier grooming of the body. So that should make it even more compatible with any electric razor. One heads up for using Thrive or any shaving oil with an electric, is that the oil works best when your skin is WET. Some customers find its too much effort to keep their electric razor head clean enough (with water) to maintain a close shave. But for those that have tried it and don't mind a bit of extra effort, the closer shave and reduced irritation are worthwhile.
The benefit of using Thrive’s BodyShave Oil and Thrive’s Face Shave Oil with an electric razor is that the two potent Costa Rican plants that are unique to Thrive's products--fierillo and juanilama--combine with the other natural ingredients to hydrate your skin, reduce irritation and redness, and allow for a closer shave.